Hello! I hope everything is going as you would like today J
- Care to confront – if you have an issue with a colleague, go to them FIRST before heading into the building admin’s office. It is better to talk it out and come to some kind of mutual agreement (even to agree to disagree) then one or both of you ending up with a reprimand in your file. Be professional and talk to that person and not behind their back. Nervous? Have your building rep help you, or your building mentor or even another staff member. You need to work together all year – try to make the working relationship what it should be – collaborative, cooperative, respectful and peaceful.
- Please invite our wonderful para-pros (SEEO) to supported ed meetings and to any meeting if you are making plans that involve specific students. It is part of their contract to be invited and SEA does not want to violate the SEEO contract. If there is no way they can attend, please, please make sure they are kept informed. Our para-pros spend much of their time one on one or in small groups with the kids and they need to know the expectations and have great insight on them. Ask for their input and pass it on to the parents as well. We are in this together!!!
- SEA will soon be on FACEBOOK and Twitter – I will send you more details as we “login”.
- And finally – please remember to take care of yourself. Get outside when you can, take a walk, watch a great movie, do something that is just for you.
Have a great day and an even better weekend!
- No one really knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent was burned in a fire!