Good morning SEA!
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! Though many of you won’t be checking work email until Tuesday (I hope!) I still wanted to send this week’s edition of the Monday Message (1/17) out to you.
Here are some of the highlight and links in this week’s edition:
- Honoring Martin Luther King Jr. and the Full Movement – Learning for Justice
- MLK Day of Service 2022 PSA – AmeriCorps
- Registration for the Beyond Chequity Discussion Series
- Form to Opt-in to future SEA surveys if you did not receive last week’s survey
- ISBE’s Survey to Improve the Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR)
Attached to this email is the flyer for the Beyond Chequity Discussion Series any SEA or SEEO member is welcome to attend. You can also find a copy of D54’s Staff and Student Exclusion Chart, recently updated based on Quarantine Guidance from the CDC and IDPH; the Health Alert is also attached for you.
This week SEA’s bargaining team will be in negotiations with our District 54 Administration/BOE on Tuesday and Thursday. We will keep you posted.
Take care and stay warm, SEA!