Hello – one day early J
- The General Meeting is Monday. I hope that many of you signed up to attend. Kathi Griffin, the IEA Vice President and a past SEA President and D54 teacher, will be our guest speaker. I know she will be informative and entertaining. If you did not sign up but would still like to attend, please just come over to the Stonegate at 3:30. Please also remember to bring a few dollars to toss into our 50/50 drawing, if you so choose.
- Attached is information about the nominations that will be voted on at the General Meeting.
- We are going to have a new logo contest for t-shirts, hats, etc. If you are interested, please create something the SEA can use to show our solidarity, love of education and devotion to our students. Please send me your ideas by May 13th. The winner will be announced before the end of the school year.
- Our Just Read program will not be run this year due to financial and logistical issues. If you have questions, please contact me.
- I will be at the IEA-RA the rest of the week but will still be available by phone if you need me.