- Food policy –here are the basics. NOTE: If your building administrator has additional rules, please abide by those.
- No food from staff as reward or celebration
- Kids can bring their own snacks but cannot share
- Birthday treats should be discouraged but can be brought in as long as they are store bought and the ingredients are clearly marked
- Allergy free zones are still in action
- PTA can and will continue to hold hot lunch and snacks for purchase and sponsors 2 parties during the school year
(Low incidence and “life skills” classrooms will be hearing from Cassie regarding your “cooking” units)
- Interested in being a building rep –please send your nomination forms to Kelly O’Reilly @ the RAC by the end of next week. It is the perfect way to be “in the know.” It also looks great in Domain 4 – professional leadership. (attached)
- If you are interested in bargaining our new contract, please send me your application or contact me to let me know that you are interested. We have a couple of open spots and need YOUR input! (attached)
- Another great opportunity – if you are interested in helping to plan our annual meeting on April 17th, please contact me or Lori Mobley (LoriMobley@sd54.org). We always need new ideas J 2 meetings only.
Have a great weekend – Chery
PS – The Grammy Awards were introduced to counter the threat of rock music. In the late 1950s, a group of record executives were alarmed by the explosive success of rock ‘n roll, considering it a threat to “quality” music.