Good morning SEA!
Hope you all enjoyed your first week back! Best wishes to all of our members who teach at the ELC and all of our kindergarten teachers who will be welcoming their students for the first day of school today.
Attached to this email are several resources from the SEA which include the following:
- Mobley’s Monday Message for 8/22
- 22-23 COVID-19 Related Leave Request Form – should you need to take days off for COVID purposes, this document can be found on the D54 Intranet in the HR folder
- List of the SEA Building Reps for 2022-2023
- SEA’s Who-to-Call List
- Contract Highlights for SEA’s 2022-2028 Contract
- Fact Sheet from IEA’s Membership Protection Center
Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this week’s Monday Message to learn more about the attached documents.
Have a fantastic week, SEA!