Happy May 1, SEA!
You can find this week’s edition of the Monday Message here which highlights the openings the SEA has on our Executive Board for next school year. Those include the following positions:
- Dual/Bilingual Services Liaison
- Early Childhood Liaison
- Elementary Instructional Services Liaison
- Membership Recognition
- Grassroots Political Activist
To find out more about these open positions or to apply, please click here.
Other information you can find highlighted in the Monday Message include the following:
- IEA’s Summer Leadership Conference – Early bird registration ends today!
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game – Teacher Appreciation Games – Cubs fan?
- IEA’s Introduction to Cultural Competency & Implicit Bias – May 3
- IEA’s Educator Voice Academy
Attached to this email, you can find information about SEA’s Special Elections we will be running for schools in need of more building representatives for the 2023-2024 School Year. After today, just three more Monday morning alarm clock settings for this school year. Enjoy the week ahead!
You must be logged in to post a comment.