Hard to believe we are here already and only 2 weeks from Spring Break. I have a lot of info today so stay with me J
- Next week’s building visits: Monday = Collins, Tuesday = Dirksen, Thursday = Eisenhower and Friday = Churchill
- Next Wednesday will be the district wide Student Growth Model training during staff development.
- There was a misprint in the SEA rep meeting notes last week – it is “AFTER” the 3rd absence that you would need a note not for the 3rd absence.
- Attached is a flyer for first year staff entitled, “Y2 – Moving Beyond Survival.” I hope some of you can attend.
- The nomination form for awards winners for the General Meeting is also attached. If you have nominations, please send me that person’s name, school, reason you think they should be nominated and for which award by next Monday, (3/7) before noon.
- And lastly, the invitation for the General Meeting is attached – this is our big meeting for the year and everyone is invited – it’s free! There will be plenty of food, drink, fun, and music. We will recognize our “Class of 2016” retirees; we will have a guest speaker (TBA), give our other awards and will have a raffle J Please save the date. Your building reps will have more info very soon.
My goodness, that’s enough!
You know where to reach me! Have a great rest of the week.