Morning All – loving this weather!!
Right to business:
- There is a rep meeting on Monday, Michelle Mussman will be there. Kathy Smith will also be there, she is our new rep from NEA benefits.
- No school Tuesday due to primary elections – GET OUT AND VOTE J Please J It’s important that we elect politicians who are supportive of education and teachers. Please check our website for more info. (www.sea54.org)
- There is a retirement meeting for the class of 2016 on Thursday, March 17th @ PLC @ 4pm.
- Building Reps, please bring any One on One forms with you to the meeting on Monday.
- Through the One on One process, we heard many members share it would be beneficial to have information on SEA candidates running for election prior to the day of the vote. Thank you for your feedback! Attached to this email, you will find the resumes of candidates running for delegate to the NEA-RA this summer. Resumes were limited to 50 words or less. As a reminder, there are 6 open positions.
- School visits next week – Wednesday = Muir, Thursday = MacArthur and Friday = Lincoln Prairie
- If you have any questions regarding the student growth model do not hesitate to send them to me.
One week left until Spring Break – Thank you for all that you do for our students.